歌曲《November Rain》的汉语意思。

November Rain - 萧瑟秋雨中

Guns n'Roses - 枪炮玫瑰

When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained 凝神细看双目中,幽情难抑心忡忡。

But darlin'when I hold you, don't you know I feel the same 与君并坐两相拥,问君可知此心同?

'Cause nothin'lasts forever and we both know hearts can change 我叹万事皆成空,那堪两情多变更。

And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain 如秉残烛影憧憧,摇曳萧瑟秋雨中!

We've been through this such a long long time 辗转几度始相逢,

Just tryin'to kill the pain, oh yeah 欲将新欢平旧痕。

But lovers always come and lovers always go 昔时情意重,今朝离匆匆,

An no one's really sure who's lettin'go today 不知他日谁将别,

Walking away 将别身去行踪绝。

If we could take the time to lay it on the line 脉脉衷肠诉,

I could rest my head, just knowin'that you were mine 悒悒忧思住,但闻君心为我属,

All mine 便知两意不相负。

So if you want to love me then darlin'don't refrain 若是有情时,劝君莫迟疑,

Or I'll just end up walkin'in the cold November rain 徒留寂寞终此生,零落萧瑟冷雨中!

Do you need some time, on your own 问君可愿独行处?

Do you need some time, all alone 独行莫为旁人驻。

Everybody needs some time on their own 独行莫为旁人驻。

Don't you know you need some time, all alone 君亦如斯君可知!

I know it's hard to keep an open heart 我知君情难为倾,

When even friends seem out to harm you 心有参差诽谤生。

But if you could heal a broken heart 黯黯神伤缘君愈

Wouldn't time be out to charm you 莫论沉迷未有期!

Sometimes I need some time, on my own 我暂愿往独行处,

Sometimes I need some time, all alone 独行不与旁人驻。

Everybody needs some time on their own 世人皆有独处时,

Don't you know you need some time, all alone 君亦如斯君不知!

And when your fears subside and shadows still remain 恐沉湎,意阑珊,余阴未消心犹寒。

I know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame 信知君情君意传,但使无人相嗟怨。

So never mind the darkness, we still can find a way 夜魆魆,不足忧,行路茫茫终将求。

'Cause nothin'lasts forever even cold November rain 况复万物无长久,秋意将尽雨将休!

Don't you think that you need somebody 问君可与人相守?

Don't you think that you need someone 问君欲与何人守?

Everybody needs somebody 谁来不与人相守?

Everybody needs somebody 世人终须相厮守

You're not the only one 此间无独尔茕茕

You're not the only one 此间无需尔茕茕...

Don't you think that you need somebody