翻译这一篇英文

From my first time I saw you, I love you.

从我第一眼看到你 我就爱上你了

However, I also know that between us is impossible.

然而我也知道,我们之间是不可能的

We are like two parallel lines will meet, but will never intersect.

我们是两条平行线,相逢却永不相交

I am very hard to control with your own heart, however, it is thinking of you every day and remembered you.

(这句有问题吧,暂且翻译为)然而 我控制不住自己的感情,每天都会想你、念你

You know what? Let me when you said your girlfriend, how happy I am Yao.

你知道吗?当你说“做我女朋友吧”的时候我多高兴吗 姚(这句也是猜的)

You let me 18 years old to marry you, I really wanted to say: I would like.

你说 让我在18岁的时候就嫁给你,我真的很想说 我愿意

Although I know you said not the truth

尽管我知道 你说的并不是真心话

However, I was very happy.

可是, 我依然开心

Yang, do you know?

杨 你知道吗

There are a month, I'll leave this place.

再过一个月 我就要离开这里了

My heart is like a Daojiao, I want to want to stay.

我的心就像一个daojiao(麽东东?) 我想留下来

I would like to see you every day, I know, this is only a vain hope.

我想朝朝暮暮伴你左右,可是我知道,这仅仅是一个虚无缥缈的梦罢了

Day by day passed the time away from the day I left, but also getting closer.

日子就这么一天天过去了 每天都离我的归期更近一分

My heart more and more pain,

我的心越来越疼

I really shameless.

我真不知道羞耻

Clearly aware of the need to leave, or a hopeless love you.

清楚地知道自己必须要离开 也更明白爱你是不会有希望的

Is it, this is Yao Ming?

是吗 这就是姚明?

(翻译到这一句 我懵了。。。)

I really wanted to stay, even if only one side looking at you every day.

我真心的说,哪怕是每天仅仅在一边看着你呢

I am also willing to

我也乐意!

I know that this is impossible.

我知道 这是不可能的