诺博士的精彩对白

James Bond:I admire your courage, Miss...?

詹姆斯·邦德:(赢得十一点纸牌游戏之后)我钦佩你的勇气,小姐芳名?

Sylvia Trench:Trench. Sylvia Trench. I admire your luck, Mr...?

西尔维亚:特伦奇,西尔维亚·特伦奇。我羡慕你的运气,你叫?

James Bond:Bond. James Bond.

詹姆斯·邦德:邦德。詹姆斯·邦德。

Major Boothroyd:Nice and light... in a lady\'s handbag.

军械师:(指Beretta手枪)漂亮而轻巧,适合女士使用。

M:Any comment, 007?

M:有什么异议吗,007?

James Bond:I disagree, sir. I\'ve carried the Baretta for ten years, and I\'ve never missed with it.

詹姆斯·邦德:我不同意,长官。我已经用了10年,从未失手。

M:No, but it jameed on you last job, and you spent six months in hospital in consequence. When you carry a 00 number, you have a license to kill, not get killed. Furthermore, since I\'ve been head of MI7.

M:不对,上次任务你就失手了,你在医院里住了6个月。既然你的代号以00开头,你就有了杀人执照,不是被杀。况且,我是MI7的上司。

M:there\'s been a forty percent drop in casualties, and I want to keep it that way. From now on you carry the Walther... unless you\'d rather return to standard intelligence duties.

M:伤亡率一直是百分之四十,我要保持住。从现在开始你用Walther,除非你想回到普通特工的行列。

James Bond:No sir,I would not.

詹姆斯·邦德:不长官,我不想。

M:Show him, Armourer.

M:军械师,给他看。

Major Boothroyd:Walther PPK, 7.65 millimeter, with a delivery like a brick through a plate-glass window. The American CIA swear by them.

军械师:Walther PPK,7.65毫米口径,能穿透厚玻璃板,美国中央情报局的利器。