双语读诗|Sonnet31 十四行诗31(友情篇)
? William Shakespeare 威廉·莎士比亚
Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,
你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲,
Which I by lacking have supposed dead,
它们的消逝我只道已经死去;
And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,
原来爱,和爱的一切可爱部分,
And all those friends which I thought buried.
和埋掉的友谊都在你怀里藏住。
How many a holy and obsequious tear
多少为哀思而流的圣洁泪珠,
Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye
那虔诚的爱曾从我眼睛偷取,
As interest of the dead, which now appear
去祭奠死者!我现在才恍然大悟,
But things removed that hidden in thee lie.
他们只离开我去住在你的心里。
Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,
你是座收藏已往恩情的芳冢,
Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,
满挂着死去的情人的纪念牌,
Who all their parts of me to thee did give;
他们把我的馈赠尽向你呈贡,
That due of many now is thine alone:
你独自享受许多人应得的爱:
Their images I loved I view in thee,
在你身上我瞥见他们的倩影,
And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.
而你,他们的总和,尽有我的心。
古书记载,钟子期死,伯牙终身不复鼓琴。古人将知音视为活着的人生意义。
我们常羡慕李白与汪沦“桃花潭水深千尺,不及汪沦送我情”的君子之交;希望有“劝君更尽一杯酒,西出阳关无故人”、“开轩面场圃,把酒话桑麻”与朋友把酒同醉的时刻,即便在离别之时,也能好好珍惜,依依不舍。
巴金说:“友情在我过去的生活里就像一盏明灯,照彻了我的灵魂,使我的生存有了一点点的光彩。”