100分找高手帮翻译

以父之名In the name of Father

微凉的晨露沾湿黑礼服石板路有雾父在低诉The chilly morning drops wetted the black robe. The slated path cushioned the fog.Father was murmuring.

无奈的觉悟只能更残酷一切都为了通往圣堂的路 Awake with gone despair only to recall the more cruelty. All done was for paving the path to the holy temple

吹不散的雾隐没了意图谁轻柔踱步停住 Unbreakable fog buried the plot.Who had been pacing about softly and abruptly stopped.

还来不及哭穿过的子弹就带走温度

Hardly sobbed when a needling bulledt carried away the heat.

我们每个人都有罪犯著不同的罪 All of us are guilty and have crimed different sins

我能决定谁对谁又该要沈睡 But only I am able to judge who shall be free and who shall be gonna to forever sleep.

争论不能解决在永无止境的夜 Debating is never a solution in such an eternal cold night.

关掉你的嘴唯一的恩惠 Shutting up can be the only favour

挡在前面的人都有罪后悔也无路可退 All of the preventers in the way shall be guilty ,even regretting can’t rescure them.

以父之名判决那感觉没有适合词汇 Trial in the name of our Father .No suitable word can depict that feeling

就像边笑边掉泪凝视著完全的黑 It just like walking with sheding tears or staring at a total darkness.

阻挡悲剧蔓延的悲剧会让我沉醉Preventing the tragedy’s overspreading will make me heavily drunk.

低头亲吻我的左手换取被宽恕的承诺 Head down and kiss my left hand in exchange for the promise of forgiving.

老旧管风琴在角落一直一直一直伴奏

An old classical organ setted in the corner was accompanying the scene from time to time.

黑色帘幕被风吹动阳光无言的穿透 Black curtains were pulled by wind And dim sunlight silently penetrated through.

洒向那群被我驯服后的兽 ,sprinkling on to that crowd of beasts tamed by me

沈默的喊叫沈默的喊叫孤单开始发酵 Calm was screaming Calm was screaming Loneliness began to ferment and

不停对著我嘲笑回忆逐渐延烧laughing at me constantly. Memories gradually spread and burn .

曾经纯真的画面残忍的温柔出现脆弱时间到我们一起来祷告?

Once an innocent picture altogether with a cruel mercy suddenly occur to me.

It is the fragile time to let us pray.

#仁慈的父我已坠入看不见罪的国度请原谅我的自负 My merciful Father, I’ve fallen into the realm where any sin is acceptable. Please ,please forgive me for my once pride.

没人能说没人可说好难承受荣耀的背后刻著一道孤独

No one can understand No one have anything to understand. It is a unbearable burden as the back of honour is scarved with solitude.

闭上双眼我又看见当年那梦的画面天空是蒙蒙的雾 Closing my both eyes, I sight the picture of a dream coming from my childhood again. The sky was covered a thick grey fog.

父亲牵著我的双手轻轻走过清晨那安安静静的石板路

Father holding my hands was walking quietly along the silent slated path in the dawn

(仁慈的父我已坠入看不见罪的国度请原谅我我的自负刻著一道孤独) My merciful Father, I’ve fallen into the realm where any sin is acceptable. Please ,please forgive me for my once pride carved in solitude.

那斑驳的家徽我擦拭了一夜孤独的光辉我才懂的感觉That rustic familial emblem has been wipe by me throughout the night. His lonely sparkles, I got to feel.

烛光不不停的摇晃猫头鹰在窗棂上对著远方眺望 Flames of candles kept swaying. An owl stood on the window frame was overlooking far away

通向大厅的长廊一样说不出的沧桑 Gateway leading to the hall underwent vicissitudes that poetry cannot describle all the same

没有喧嚣只有宁静围绕我慢慢睡著天刚刚破晓No noise from the world ,only silence environing here,I slowly got to sleep when day has broken