求好心人帮忙找下《街头日记》的台词

Gloria: Miss Gruwell he just took my damn bag!

格洛里亚:格鲁威尔小姐,他拿了我那讨厌的包!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus: That Meip Gies lady, the one that help hide her, I like her. I got all these other books about her from the library.

马库斯:那位梅普·吉斯女士,就是帮忙藏起她来的那个人,我很喜欢她。我从图书馆里得到了所有其他关于她的书。

Erin Gruwell: Wow, you used your library card?

爱林·格鲁威尔:哇,你用了你自己的借书证?

Marcus: Nah...

马库斯:不……

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus: No, that don't fly Ma.

马库斯:不,那样飞不起来,妈。

Erin Gruwell: First of all I'm not anybody's mother.

爱林·格鲁威尔:首先,我不是任何人的妈妈。

Andre: No, that's not what it means.

安德列:不是的,那不是这个意思。

Eva: It's a sign of respect... for you.

爱娃:这是代表对您的……尊敬。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin Gruwell: But to get respect you have to give it.

爱林·格鲁威尔:但是为了得到尊敬你必须自己去获得。

Andre: Bullshit.

安德列:狗屎。

Erin Gruwell: What?

爱林·格鲁威尔:说什么?

Andre: Why should I give you my respect? Because you call your a teacher. How do I know that your not a bad person standing up there?

安德列:为什么我要对你尊敬?因为你管自己叫老师。我是怎么知道你站在那儿就不是坏人了?

Eva: White people wanting their respect like its for free.

爱娃:白人想要获得尊敬,就好像它是免费的一样。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin Gruwell: Does anyone know Homer's the Odyssey?

爱林·格鲁威尔:有人知道荷马的《奥德塞》吗?

Andre: I know Homer the Simpson.

安德列:我知道荷马辛普森。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva: So when's Anne Frank gonna smoke Hitler?

爱娃:那么安妮·弗兰克是什么时候开始抽希特勒的?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin Gruwell: What, are you Trippin'?

爱林·格鲁威尔:什么,你是要去旅行吗?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin Gruwell: Your bags are packed and you think the wine will give me a headache?!

爱林·格鲁威尔:你的包都已经装得很满了,而且你还认为葡萄酒会令我头晕?!