<史前一万年>电影剧本(台词)

D'Leh, Evolet, up here!

达雷 伊芙乐 快来这儿!

D'Leh! - I'll get the boy!

达雷! -我去救那个男孩!

No, do not go! - I will come back for you. I promise.

不 不要去了! -为了你我会回来的 我答应你

是不是这儿?还是下面的?!

What do you want?

你有什么事?

I was not brave. And I did not hunt as one.

我并不勇敢 那并不是我一个人办到的

The Fathers of the Yagahl played with us today.

今天亚高之神跟我们开了一个玩笑

What should I do? If I give up the White Spear, I give up Evolet.

我该怎么做? 如果我放弃那柄白色长矛 就等于是我放弃了伊芙乐

I can't do that!

我不能那么做!

Is she yours to give up?

你要放弃她?

It is not the way of the Yagahl to claim the White Spear with a lie.

用谎言来得到那柄白色长矛那不是我们民族的行事方式

- I gave the White Spear back to Tic'Tic. - Why would you do such a thing?

-我要把它还给帝克 -你为什么要这么做?

- I did not kill the manak, Evolet. - Yes you did. You held on to the net.

-我没有杀死那只猛犸象 伊芙乐 -是你杀死的 你还抓住了那张网

No, I lied!

不 我撒谎了!

I tried to let go with all the others. My hand was caught in it.

我竭尽全力想和其他人离开 但是我的手被网住了

Then the manak ran into my spear.

然后那只猛犸象就冲向了我的长矛

I did nothing!

而且事实上我什么也没有做!

Evolet, remember what I told you about our light?

伊芙乐 还记得我曾经跟你提过的那道光吗?

I still feel the same.

它给我的感觉依然是一样的

You will always be in my heart.

你将永远在我的心里

That will never go away.

永远也不会消失

But still...

但是仍然

you're giving me up.

你正在抛弃我