新概念第一册:Lesson 71 He's awful!
Lesson 71 He's awful!
他讨厌透了!
Listen to the tape then answer this question.
听录音,然后回答问题。
How did Pauline answer the telephone at nine o'clock?
波淋在9点接电话时是如何说的?
Jane : What’s Ron Marston like , Pauline ?
简:罗恩.马斯顿是怎样一个人?
Pauline : He’s awful ! He telephoned me four times yesterday , and three times the day before yesterday.
波淋:他讨厌透了!他昨天给我打了4次电话前天打了3次。
Pauline: He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon. My boss answered the telephone .
波淋:他昨天上午和下午把电话打到了我的办公室,是我的老板接的。
Jane : What did your boss say to him ?
简:你老板是怎么对他说的?
Pauline: He said ,”Pauline is typing letters .She can’t speak to you now !”
波淋:他说:“波淋正在打信,她现在不能同你讲话!”
Pauline : Then I arrived home at six o’clock yesterday evening .He telephoned again .But I didn’t answer the phone !
波淋:后来,我昨晚6点钟回到家里。他又打来电话,但我没接。
Jane : Did he telephone again last night ?
简:他昨夜里又打电话了吗?
Pauline : Yes , he did . He telephoned at nine o’clock .
波淋:是的,打了。他在9点钟又打电话。
Jane : What did you say to him ?
简:你对他怎么说的?
Pauline : I said ,”This is Pauline ‘s mother . Please don’t telephone my daughter again !”
波淋:我说:“我是波淋的母亲。请不要再给我女儿打电话了!”
Jane : Did he telephone again ?
简:他又打了没有?
Pauline : No , he didn’t !
波淋:没有!
他讨厌透了!
bad < awful < terrible
让人讨厌的;糟糕的
令人不快的;问题成堆的;坏的;质量差的;不合格的;拙于;不擅;不善于
让人讨厌的;糟糕的;极大的,极多的
让人讨厌的;糟糕的;极度的;极其严重的
你老板是怎么对他说的?
对某人说(某事)
与某人说(某事)。
他昨天给我打了4次电话前天打了3次。
前天
后天