女男变错身经典对白

Woody:Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

我能否把你比作灿烂的夏日

Thou art more lovely and temperate.

你却比夏日更加温存可爱

Rough winds bla bla bla something. Can't remember. Yada yada yada.

狂风blablabla一些什么。记不得了。

It's alright.

就这些了

I'm no Shakespeare -

我不是莎士比亚

my guess is Romeo wasn't much of a quarterback, either, right?

我猜罗密欧也不是一个合格的四分卫,对吗?

I really wish I had the most perfect and...

我真的很希望我能把这个世界上最美妙和

beautiful words in the world to say to you -

最美好的词说给你听

cause if I did I'd say them but...

因为如果我有的话我就会说,但是

I'd say how great you make me feel when I'm with you.

我只能说当我跟你在一起的时候你让我感觉多么美妙

And how I love that little thing you do with your nose when you smile.

我也喜欢你笑的时候皱鼻子的样子

How you always correct my stupid grammar. I hate it.

还有,我很讨厌你总是纠正我的语法错误

But most of all -

但最重要的是

I'd tell you that... you make me a better person.

我想对你说....你让我成为一个更完美的人

My own person.

让我做回我自己

And that's why I know that this means nothing.

这就是为什么我认为这个(手中的皇冠)什么都不是

And you mean everything.

你才是我的一切

But hey, I'm just a stupid quarterback.

但是,嘿,我只是一个愚蠢的四分卫

I don't know the right words.

我找不到合适的词

nell:Those were lovely words.

这些就是最可爱的词

Perfect words.

最美妙的词

Come here, dumb jock.

过来,笨蛋

Woody:Don't try to stop me, pencil neck.

不要阻止我,书呆子

这段其实算不上什么对话,因为nell只说了最后的一句,但是我个人觉得这段是整部电影中最精彩的部分。我看了十几遍,每次听到这段眼圈都红红的,呵呵。我这里有英文的剧本,如果你要的话可以发给你。还有,我觉得还是自己用学到英语知识去品味的好。不论翻译的多好,它都会或多或少的丢掉原来的味道的,呵呵,希望对你有帮助~对了,还有就是Woody回学校找nell的那段对白~