加菲猫1的前3分钟台词是什么?

Huh?

烦死了

What the--Aw.

Oh--

我讨厌星期一

I hate Mondays.

波基 掩护我 我要行动了

Pooky. cover me. I'm goin' in.

预备 跳

Alley-- oop!

我爬 爬 爬 嗨

B-b-b-b-b-bah. ha!

哦 睡美人 醒来吧

Oh. Sleeping Beauty. wake up.

你可以不用在梦中和我相会了 我已经来到你身边

You can stop dreaming about me because I'm here.

快点起来吧 你还有事要干呢

Now.just wake up. You've got work to do.

你不仅是我的主人 你还是我的首要养育员

You're not just my owner. you're my primary caregiver.

-现在 -现在不行 加菲

- Now be a-- - Not now. Garfield.

起 啊哈 那好吧

Get-- A-Ah-- just-- All right.

举手之劳 太简单了 等着瞧吧

cut the sweet stuff. Easy now.Just--

想抱我 嗯

Trying to cuddle with me. huh?

想逃避你的责任 嗯

Trying to avoid your duties. huh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------3分钟分界线

其实 你不就是想 跳上去

Well. that just ain't gonna... fly!

我才不吃这一套

It isn't gonna workwith m-- me.

瞧瞧 我正在锻炼 做我自己的事

See. I'm getting my exercise. doin' myjob.

轰天炮来了

just one quick cannonball!

-噢 -早上好

- Oh! - Morning.

加菲

Garfield!

好了 我想你应该已经洗完了

Okay! I thinkyou're clean enough now.

-烫 烫死我了 -给你毛巾

- H-H-Hot! Hot! Hot! - Gotyourtowel right here.

加菲 别那样

Garfiield! No!

-这可是有猪肝味的 -嗯 一定很好吃

- It's liver flavored. - Mm! Delicious.

嗯 嗯

Mm. Mm!

Mm!

呕 呕 猪肝

Oh! Oh. Iiver!

那个 确切地说 是猪肝味的

Well. actually. it's liver flavored.

早餐真不错

That was a good breakfast.

我想我应该少吃点猫食

Now I think I'll just fall offthe "catkin's" diet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------4分钟线

要是满意,不介意的话给点悬赏分撒